NJ Permit to Carry a Handgun Legal Assistance Package
Due to popular demand, the Law Firm of Evan Nappen is pleased to announce a Fixed Flat Fee Legal Assistance Package for those seeking a New Jersey Permit to Carry a Handgun.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Advice and assistance on completing the application form.
- Advice on how to remove potential firearm possession disqualifiers.*
- Advice on fingerprinting procedures.
- Recommendation of Range Facilities that meet the requirements.
- In-house Notary service to maintain privacy of your application.
- In-house Passport photos to maintain privacy of your application.
- Compel compliance with the 60-day time limit to initially process your application by your Chief of Police or Superintendent
- Representation in New Jersey Superior Court for an Appeal of a Denial by your Chief of Police or the Superintendent of State Police.
- Representation in New Jersey Superior Court if your Chief of Police or the Superintendent of State Police approves, but the NJ Superior Court still requires a hearing on the application.
- Follow up to make sure permit is properly and timely issued by the Court.
*Rights Restoration legal services may incur additional fees.
Complete The Form Below for More Information